Any plans of an RPG Maker MV port?
All That Remains
A downloadable game for Windows
This game is being developed by a 4-person team, I am the lead designer and programmer
The story is original
Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace
Single Player & No Party
Fantasy & Sci-fi
Release Date (Beta v0.1.0): 03-17-2016
Current State: On Hold
In a world with two big continents, one of them starts to die because of the high levels of pollution which decimates a big part of the population...
In this context, a new organization called O.N.R.A. (National Organization of Environmental Revolution) raises from the ashes bringing ideals desired by all: the end of the pollution...
Their ideals are based in a new nanotechnology that turns any inorganic materials into organics, making it easy to decompose. They promise to clean the world from all polluting industries and rebuild every city in a way that human intervention on nature reaches zero...
O.N.R.A. created a giant wall that separates the clean continent from the dirty one...
Time passed... and nothing changed...
About the main character:
You play as Alice, a young girl that lives in a city that O.N.R.A. promised to clean.
She and her group will defy every rule, every limit to bring a better life for their families...
She will face nanotech soldiers, robots, cyborgs and fantasy creatures of all kinds...
This better life... this future lies beyond The Wall.
- Active Time Battle System
- Animated Battles
- Balanced Gameplay
- Lots of Puzzles
- NPCs' Quests - Storylines
- Dense Lore Content
- Crafting System
- Simulated Day/Night Cycle
Influences, similarities and references:
- Final Fantasy VII
- Dark Souls
- Alice in Wonderland
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots
- The Witcher
- The game will be free to play.
- Feel free to support by paying for the game if you think I deserved it.
- This game is for those who really enjoy a great RPG experience. The game is full of big dialogs and cutscenes. Be prepared to read a lot.
- Look for the lore content within the game. It'll help you understand better the universe around the character. Makes a lot of difference.
- Feel free to make walkthrough videos and reviews, just make sure to give credits and to put the link in the description.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.